Subscribe to receive notifications of current and upcoming RFPs.
We work with our commercial, government and school clients to develop and manage a fair, transparent and competitive procurement process for solar PV and battery storage projects. Our projects range from around 500 kWp up to 25 MWp or more, and utilize shade structures, roof-mount and ground-mount installations for solar. Many of our projects are for schools and are subject to the DSA permitting process.
We serve as strictly objective and independent representatives for our clients. Sage has no preferential relationships with vendors. Our role is to review and recommend proposals that offer the best value and return on investment from market-ready, industry standard technologies. Questions and inquiries regarding RFPs should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 415-663-9914.
- San Carlos School District - San Carlos, CA
- Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- Scheduled Release Date: Monday, July 17, 2017
- Approximately 750 kWp Shade Structures and Roof-mount on 6 District sites
- Target Substantial Completion: December 31, 2018