SAN MATEO UHSD SOLAR PV
- 3.7 MW Solar PV, Roof and Carport PV located on 6 campuses
- Efficiency Program and Solar Thermal Study
- $30M Capital Cost, GO Bond Funded
- Phase 1 PV in Operation, December 2011. Phase 2 PV Online Early 2013.
Working on a tight schedule to coordinate with other improvements currently being implemented by the District, Sage evaluated the district’s historical energy use, advised the district on cost-saving options, and managed an efficiency program. Sage worked with the District’s construction manager and architect to develop a multiphase PV program at the District’s 6 campuses. Work on the solar PV project has included managing two RFP processes, production and financial modeling, design review, and commissioning oversight. Sage is currently providing construction support for Phase 2 of the PV program and helping the District explore solar thermal to offset pool heating loads.
- Efficiency Program Management
- Financial & Performance Modeling
- Incentives Management
- RFP Management & Contract Assistance
- Enhanced Commissioning
- Solar Thermal Analysis
- Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) Management